A perfect bike-packing candidate, this killer can slay through mud and snow or comfortably take you through some gnarly forest roads.
*Please note that having one of our certified technicians inspect and assemble your bike will automatically validated your warrantyClick Here To
Inquire About A Pre Order
· Range: 25-50 miles (40-80km) (Plus Model: 30-60 Miles)
· Weight: 67 lbs
· Motor: DAS-Kit Brushless Rear Drive 500W, 55N
· Battery: Semi-Integrated Lithium-ion 48V, 13Ah 624Wh (48V 16Ah 768W *Plus Model)
· Riding Mode: 5 Assist Levels
· Parts Warranty: 1 Year Battery
· Display: Das-Kit C7 Advanced LCD Display
· Controller: Integrated
· Brakes: F/R: Tektro HD-E350 disc brakes, hydraulic
· Tires: CST, Fat, 26"*4.0
· Fork: RST, Guide-TNL-26, (hydraulic suspension, lockout)
· Saddle: Selle Royal, LOOKIN-A200UR, black
· Stem: Threadless, 31.8mm
· Frame: Aluminum 6061, 26"*457mm
· Wheels: Kenda Kwick Seven-5 Sport (Ebike Rated), 27.5" x 2.2"
· Gears: Shimano Altus 7 Speed (Plus Model: Shimano Acera 8 Speed)
· Crank: Shimano, Altus FD-M310, 3 speed
· Seat Post: Forged Alloy, 31.6mm, 1-Bolt Clamp
· Grips: Ergonomic Comfort
· Kickstand: Center-Mounted Adjustable Length
· Pedals: 9/16” Alloy Platform
· Included Accessories: Center-Mounted Adjustable Length Kickstand, Handlebar Mount Cup Holder, Spare Derailleur Hanger, Spare Motor Cable Clips
The Aspen & Aspen Plus is a beast – This bike has been outfitted with rubber and wheels that will take you places you never even imagined before.
The RST Guide TNL hydraulic lock fork is light and strong-like-bull – pair it with the CST BFT Fat tires and your ridding experience is taken to the next level
Tektro Hydraulic forged aluminum brakes calipers with ceramic compound brake pads
Das-Kit 500w rear disc motor hub laced on to a durable 26” double-wall rim. Motor hub only on the rear, let’s not get greedy now. Quick-release (QR) skewers front for easy tire removal.