The EM1 is the first of its kind, with a design that allows you to sit in a prone position. The EM1 comes with USD front shocks and standard rear shocks making it one of the smoothest rides yet.
*Please note that having one of our certified technicians inspect and assemble your bike will automatically validated your warrantyClick Here To
Inquire About A Pre Order
· Motor: 500W
· Battery: 72V 20AH Lead Acid
· Battery Life: 300-400 cycles
· Removable battery: Removable only to replace
· Charger: 72V 2.5A 110V
· Charge time: 4 - 6 hours
· Lights: LED
· Max load: 150 kg
· Net weight: 210 lbs
· Dimensions Assembled: 67" x 29” x 41”
· Seat Height: 30"
· Seat Width: 10"
· Seat Length: 23”
· In Box Weight: 275 lbs
· Range: up to 40 km
· Top Speed: 32 km/h
· Climbing incline: 25 degrees
· Tire size: Front, 120/70 - 12. Back, 120/70 -13
· Gauges: Battery level / Speedometer / Odometer / Trip Meter
· Brakes: Rear and Front Hydraulic Disc
· Key ignition: Yes
· Shocks: Front, 4.5" of Travel. Rear, Coil
· Controller: Daymak Drive Bluetooth
· Extras: Bluetooth Mp3 / Additional Rider Pegs
The EM1 is the first of its kind, with a design that allows you to sit in a prone position. The EM1 comes with USD front shocks and standard rear shocks making it one of the smoothest rides yet. With its definitive front LED headlights and signal lights, the EM1 is truly the evolution of ebikes.
It comes with foot pegs for multiple riders and pedals giving you the ability to pedal if you run out of power. The Daymak EM1 electric motorcycle also comes with an LED back lit speedometer and odometer. Also standard with the EM1 comes the Daymak Drive Turbo controller. This may be the most stylish ebike yet!