FAT WILL-E 750
The Big Will-E is our signature fat tire e-bike. E-Motion worked with Vtuvia to offer something a little different to the Canadian market. With its stronger box framing, this bike has an allowable weight of 365lbs, This styled frame incorporates not only the headlight, battery, and wiring, but the controller is hidden and accessible.
*Please note that having one of our certified technicians inspect and assemble your bike will automatically validated your warrantyClick Here To
Inquire About A Pre Order
- Motor: 48V*750W rear hub brushless motor
- Battery: 48V 13Ah removable lithium battery
- Max Motor-assisted Speed: 24 km/h
- Max Load: 350 lbs
- Seat Height: Highest 105cm/41.3'', Lowest 94cm/37''
- Applicable Crowd Height: At least 5.5' (no upper limit for height)
- Display: Full-color high definition LCD display
- Brake: Front and rear disc brakes
- Light: LED Front Light
- Derailleur: Shimano 7 speeds rear derailleur
- Fork: Suspension fork
- Rear Lever: Aluminum alloy mechanical disc brake
- Tyres: 26'' * 4.0 60 TPI fat tires
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium alloy
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- PAS: 1 : 1 intelligent pedal assistant system
- Modes: 3 riding modes. pedal mode, power assist mode, full electric mode
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Charger: US standard, 5-6 hours charging time
- Net Weight: 30kg(66lbs)
- Color: Black / Olive (Camouflage) / Green / Gray
The Big Will-E is our signature fat tire e-bike. E-Motion worked with Vtuvia to offer something a little different to the Canadian market. With its stronger box framing this bike has an allowable weight of 365lbs, This styled frame incorporates not only the headlight, battery and wiring, but the controller is hidden and accessible. The telescopic suspension forks have 4.5" of travel and come preloaded but can be adjusted and locked-out to adapt to comfort and terrain.
Easy to read large colour LED display, 5 levels of power assist and a twist throttle which eliminates the typical strain often experienced with thumb throttle. Differing from Vtuvia's standard SN100, we have modified the controller and muffled it’s storage, upgraded to Tektro disk brakes, added adjustable front stem and upgraded to a geared rear hub motor that peaks higher than your avg. This ensures full control and effortless braking while taking full advantage of the everything the motor has to offer.